Is it possible to achieve such effective facial muscle lifting by the lightest finger and thumb touch?
Yes, is the answer, and the benefits are so rewarding and natural without the use of mechanical or electrical facial lifting treatments. The specialist techniques taught will encourage the rejuvenation of cellular renewal for the skin, muscle tone, via the circulation and lymphatic systems, whilst taking away the pressure that life throws at us. This unique treatment will reduce stress line and detox the skin by removing environmental pollution and at the same time promote a more youthful glowing appearance by tightening elasticity and encourage collagen production.
- Health, safety and hygiene, related legislation
- Client Consultation
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Benefits and effect of the massage techniques
- Preparation and application of the lifting movements and treatment procedures
- Home care and aftercare advice
- Advice on suitable product recommendations, marketing and promotion
Fully accredited by The Association of Beauty Therapists for professional insurance and membership purposes.
Pre-Requisites for course attendance: None.
Full day course Tuesday 14th November 10:00 – 17:00
£150 + VAT
For more course details, or if you are interested in booking a place please contact Fay, either by phone (01354 652221) or email (firstname.lastname@example.org)