Body Brushing, Body Exfoliation and Body Wrapping has come full circle to be once again very attractive and beneficial slimming supportive treatments, whether for inch loss programs or to lose the extra inch to fit comfortably into that special occasion dress. Using varied system applications for full and specific treatment areas of the body these treatments can be carried out within various environments with or without shower or wet room facilities.
- Health, safety and hygiene, Related Legislation
- Related anatomy and physiology
- Client Consultation
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Advantages and disadvantages
- Benefits of body brushing and body exfoliations
- Preparation and application of two types of body wrap systems
- Treatment procedures
- Home care and aftercare advice
- Advice on suitable product recommendations, marketing and promotion
Fully accredited by The Association of Beauty Therapists for professional insurance and membership purposes.
You must hold a professional level 3 body therapy or spa therapy qualification.
Full day course Monday 6th November 10:00 – 17:00
£150 + VAT
For more course details, or if you are interested in booking a place please contact Fay, either by phone (01354 652221) or email (email@example.com)